Micro Irrigation Systems
Low Cost Micro irrigation
Instant solution at lowest price
Drip Kit is developed for small farmers having no electricity and no independent water source. It is affordable drip irrigation system for poor farmers having small land holdings. It removes the entry barrier for small farmers to adopt drip irrigation system.
Features of Drip Kit
- Operates on gravity system and requires no electricity
- Operates under very low pressure conditions
- Very simple and easy to install
- Water flow to each drip line can be controlled with the T tap valve
- Portable and can be easily shifted
- Labor costs are reduced drastically due to simplicity of the drip system
- Drip Kit system requires approximately 60% to 70% less water when compared with the traditional surface irrigation
- Modular design and hence can easily be expanded to bigger areas
This kit is mainly suitable for cultivation of vegetable crops and other closely spaced crops.
Drip Kit is available in 3 models
50 sq.meter, 100 sq.meter, 200 sq.meter.
Thickness – 250 micron ( 10 mil )
Lateral length is 10 meter
Space between two laterals is 1 meter
T connectors are 16 mm quick connectors with lock and valve.
Number of plants
50 Sq. Meter – 110 plants at a spacing of 45 cm x 1 meter
Drip Tape is very simple and affordable by small farmers. Water flows like a jet instead of drop by drop. There is no dripper in the tube. Instead, simple holes are made to drip water. Hence clogging problem will never come. No blockage of simple holes and suitable for above ground installation.
Specifications of Drip Tape
- Water flows like a jet instead of drop by drop
- Drip lateral tape is a seamless tube
- Manufactured from special grade virgin poly ethylene mixture
- Wall thickness – 250 micron i.e. 10 mil
- Outer Diameter – 14.6 mm All 16 mm lateral fittings can be used.
- Flexible tape makes it convenient for coiling and de-coiling
- Recommended for closely spaced crops
- Drip holes are formed in the tape with spacing of 45 cm, 60 cm, 75 cm, 90 cm etc.
- Wall thickness – 250 micron / 200 micron / 150 micron / 125 micron (10 mil / 8 mil / 6 mil / 5 mil).
Drip tape size – 16 mm ( outer diameter 14.6 mm), 20 mm ( outer diameter 16.6 mm)
Drip hole spacing – 45 cm, 60 cm, 75 cm, 90 cm
Custom order of any thickness, any size and any hole spacing is possible.
Venturi – fertilizer injectors are the most efficient and economical way to feed liquid nutrients to the roots of the plants through drip irrigation system. Fertigation is being done simultaneously along with irrigation. Plants absorb fertilizer more efficiently when it is in liquid form.
- Easy to install
- Economical and most efficient
- Ensures regulated fertilizer injection
- Manufactured with virgin plastic co-polymer material for durability
- Non return valve at the suction end avoids reverse flow
- High quality material resistance to most of the chemical used in agriculture
- Injector delivers precise dosing, proportional to the system’s flow rate based on water volume
Filters are meant to remove dust and other fine particles in the water before irrigating through drip tubes.
Specifications of Screen Filters &Disk Filters
- Ensures high particle retention and allows longer interval between cleaning
- Coarse particles retained on element surface and fine particles retained in grooves
- Installation is possible in any position, both vertical and horizontal, inlet – outlet connections possible in both inline and angular orientation
- Impurities retained on element surface can be flushed out with drain valve
- Corrosion-proof and durable polypropylene body construction
- All plastic and metal parts are resistant to common agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and flushing agents used with the system
- Stacked disk structure provides, three dimensional filtration for disk filter
It is a replacement for Sprinkler Irrigation System. Low cost drip irrigation solution removes the technology and cost entry barrier for poor farmers.
Advanced irrigation system
High quality products with the latest technology.
Sprinkler Irrigation System
- Flow regulated fog spray
- Flow regulated jet spray
- Micro sprinkles
- Tonardo ray jet stream spray
Jet + Jet Stream Spray
Rondo Micro Sprinkler, RFR Flow
S2000 Micro Sprinkler
S5000 Plastic Impact Sprinkler
Super XL Sprinkler
Tornado Ray Jet Stream Spray
FLF Flow regulated fog spray
- Greenhouses and high tunnels
- Vegetable crops
- Under the canopy irrigation
- Overhead, full-cover irrigation
Drip irrigation system
- Flow Regulated Online Dripper
- Non - Regulated Dripper
- Under trees in orchards
- In potted plants